Jump to navigation Jump to search
Migrant may refer to:
- Emigration, leaving one's resident country with the intent to settle elsewhere
- Immigration, movement into a country with the intent to settle
- Economic migrant, someone who emigrates from one region to another to seek an improvement in living standards
- Internal migration, within one geopolitical entity, usually a nation-state
- Migrant worker, one who migrates, possibly to another country, for work
- Bird migration, regular seasonal movement of birds between breeding and wintering grounds
- Migrant (album), by American rock band The Dear Hunter
- Migrant literature
- Migration (disambiguation)
- Immigrant (disambiguation)
- The Emigrants (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Migrant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.