(Redirected from Migrants)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Migrant may refer to:
|Look up migrant in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Emigration, leaving one's resident country with the intent to settle elsewhere
- Immigration, movement into a country with the intent to settle
- Economic migrant, someone who emigrates from one region to another to seek an improvement in living standards
- Internal migration, within one geopolitical entity, usually a nation-state
- Migrant worker, one who migrates, possibly to another country, for work
- Bird migration, regular seasonal movement of birds between breeding and wintering grounds
- Migrant (album), by American rock band The Dear Hunter
- Migrant literature
- Migration (disambiguation)
- Immigrant (disambiguation)
- The Emigrants (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Migrant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.