Migration Policy Institute
|Founders||Kathleen Newland and Demetrios G. Papademetriou|
Director of National Center on Immigrant Integration Policy
President of MPI Europe
|Demetrios G. Papademetriou|
|Carnegie Endowment for International Peace|
The Migration Policy Institute (MPI) is a non-partisan think tank established in 2001 by Kathleen Newland and Demetrios G. Papademetriou. MPI has been described as supportive of liberal immigration policies.
The Migration Policy Institute was established by Demetrios G. Papademetriou and Kathleen Newland in 2001. The Migration Policy Institute launched MPI Europe in 2011 in Brussels. Andrew Selee is the President of MPI. MPI publishes an online journal, the Migration Information Source, which provides information, thoughts, and analyses of international migration and refugee trends.
- Preston, Julia (2013-01-07). "Huge Amounts Spent on Immigration, Study Finds". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 2019-07-02.
- Caldwell, Stephanie Armour and Alicia A. "Trump Administration Targets Immigrants on Public Assistance". WSJ. Retrieved 2019-07-02.
- Barry-Jester, Anna Maria (2017-10-05). "Who's In DACA — And Who Isn't". FiveThirtyEight. Retrieved 2018-12-04.
- Llenas, Bryan (2016-12-16). "Research Centers Feud, Offer Glimpse into Heated Debate Over Immigration Reform". Fox News. Retrieved 2018-12-04.
- "How Trump is changing the face of legal immigration". The Washington Post. 2019.
- "MPI - Mission". migrationpolicy.org. 2013-05-24. Archived from the original on 2018-06-29. Retrieved 2018-06-29.
- "Experts & Staff". migrationpolicy.org. 2013-05-21. Archived from the original on 2018-06-29. Retrieved 2018-06-29.
- "About the Migration Policy Institute". migrationpolicy.org. 2013-05-24. Retrieved 2019-01-24.
- THE MIGRATION POLICY INSTITUTE: A Unique Crossroads for Global Research and Policy Development - A Decade of Accomplishments (pdf) https://www.migrationpolicy.org/about/mission
|This article about an organization in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to a non-profit organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|