Migration Policy Institute
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Founders||Kathleen Newland and Demetrios G. Papademetriou|
Director of National Center on Immigrant Integration Policy
President of MPI Europe
|Demetrios G. Papademetriou|
|Carnegie Endowment for International Peace|
MPI’s research is mainly conducted on 4 issues:
- Migration Management;
- Refugee Protection and International Humanitarian Response;
- North American Borders and Migration Agenda;
- Immigrant Settlement and Integration
Andrew Selee is the President of MPI.
- "MPI - Mission". migrationpolicy.org. 2013-05-24. Archived from the original on 2018-06-29. Retrieved 2018-06-29.
- THE MIGRATION POLICY INSTITUTE: A Unique Crossroads for Global Research and Policy Development - A Decade of Accomplishments (pdf) https://www.migrationpolicy.org/about/mission
- "Experts & Staff". migrationpolicy.org. 2013-05-21. Archived from the original on 2018-06-29. Retrieved 2018-06-29.
|This article about an organization in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to a non-profit organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|