Migration Policy Institute
|Founders||Kathleen Newland and Demetrios G. Papademetriou|
Director of National Center on Immigrant Integration Policy
President of MPI Europe
|Demetrios G. Papademetriou|
|Carnegie Endowment for International Peace|
Migration Policy İnstitution was established by Demetrios G. Papademetriou and Kathleen Newland in 2001. Migration Policy Institute launched MPI Europe in 2011 in Brussels. MPI also publishes an online journal, the Migration Information Source, which provides information, thoughts, and analyses of international migration and refugee trends.
MPI’s research is mainly focused on 4 aspects of immigration:
- Migration Management;
- Refugee Protection and International Humanitarian Response;
- North American Borders and Migration Agenda;
- Immigrant Settlement and Integration
Andrew Selee is the President of MPI.
- Barry-Jester, Anna Maria (2017-10-05). "Who's In DACA — And Who Isn't". FiveThirtyEight. Retrieved 2018-12-04.
- Llenas, Bryan (2016-12-16). "Research Centers Feud, Offer Glimpse into Heated Debate Over Immigration Reform". Fox News. Retrieved 2018-12-04.
- "MPI - Mission". migrationpolicy.org. 2013-05-24. Archived from the original on 2018-06-29. Retrieved 2018-06-29.
- "About the Migration Policy Institute". migrationpolicy.org. 2013-05-24. Retrieved 2019-01-24.
- THE MIGRATION POLICY INSTITUTE: A Unique Crossroads for Global Research and Policy Development - A Decade of Accomplishments (pdf) https://www.migrationpolicy.org/about/mission
- "Experts & Staff". migrationpolicy.org. 2013-05-21. Archived from the original on 2018-06-29. Retrieved 2018-06-29.
|This article about an organization in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to a non-profit organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|