|Full name||Miguel Gianpierre Araujo Blanco|
|Date of birth||24 October 1994|
|Place of birth||Villa María del Triunfo, Peru|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Playing position||Centre back|
|2013–2014||Red Star Belgrade||5||(0)|
|2018–2019||→ Talleres (C) (loan)||12||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 7 August 2018|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 22 June 2019
Miguel Araujo started his senior career by joining Cobresol's first team on 13 July 2011. Then on 5 November 2011, at the age of 17, he made his league debut in the Torneo Descentralizado in matchday 27 away to Universidad César Vallejo. Araujo was included in the starting line-up by manager Teddy Cardama and was later changed for Jaime La Torre in stoppage time as the match finished in a 1–0 win for Vallejo. In his next match he played as a starter again in his side's 1–1 at home draw against Universitario de Deportes for matchday 28. He played the following matches as a starter and recorded his first win for his side in the 3–1 win over Colegio Nacional Iquitos for matchday 30.
Red Star Belgrade
On 29 July 2013, he signed a four-year contract with Serbian club Red Star Belgrade and was assigned the number 20 on his jersey. He made his debut for the club in a 5–1 win over Novi Pazar on 19 October 2013, with manager Slaviša Stojanović describing his performance as "solid".
Miguel Araujo was part of the Peruvian U-17 team that finished fourth at the 2011 South American Under-17 Football Championship and in the Peruvian U-20 team at the 2013 South American Youth Championship.
On 27 March 2013, he received a call for the Peru national football team but hasn´t debuted in a match against Trinidad and Tobago. He finally made his debut for Peru on 18 November 2014, in a friendly match against Paraguay.
- Statistics accurate as of match played 16 June 2018.
- Red Star
- "2018 FIFA World Cup Russia – List of Players" (PDF). FIFA.com. Fédération Internationale de Football Association. 4 June 2018. Retrieved 19 June 2018.
- "Player - Miguel Araujo". footballdatabase.eu. Retrieved 24 August 2012.
- "Match: Universidad Cesar Vallejo 1-0 Cobresol". footballdatabase.eu. Retrieved 24 August 2012.
- "Match: Cobresol 1-1 Universitario". footballdatabase.eu. Retrieved 24 August 2012.
- Zvezda predstavila Omegu i Arauha (FOTO) at Sportski žurnal, 29 July 2013 (in Serbian)
- Miguel Araujo at Srbijafudbal
- "Crvena zvezda - Novi Pazar 5:1 (3:0)". FK Crvena Zvezda. crvenazvezdafk.com. Retrieved 21 October 2013.
- "Stojanović: Važna pobeda, dobra forma" [Stojanović: An important victory, good form]. Novosti Online (in Serbian). novosti.rs. Retrieved 21 October 2013.
- Miguel Araujo at Soccerway
- Miguel Araujo at Zerozero
- Selección Peruana: Miguel Araujo es convocado para el duelo ante Trinidad y Tobago at Peru.com, 25 March 2013 (in Spanish)
- "Miguel Araujo". National Football Teams. Benjamin Strack-Zimmerman. Retrieved 21 June 2018.
- Miguel Araujo at National-Football-Teams.com