Britos in 2011
|Full name||Miguel Ángel Britos Cabrera|
|Date of birth||17 July 1985|
|Place of birth||Maldonado, Uruguay|
|Height||1.88 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|Playing position||Centre back|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 2 Dezember 2013.
† Appearances (Goals).
On 1 July 2007, he signed a new contract with Montevideo Wanderers.
He then moved to Italy in mid-2008 where he played for Bologna in the Serie A. He made his Serie A debut on 21 September 2008 against Fiorentina. On 21 February 2009, he scored his first goal in Europe against Inter.
His talent did not go unnoticed and he was signed by Napoli on a 5-year contract. He scored his first goal for Napoli in a 2–0 home win over Chievo on 13 February 2012. Growing into an invaluable asset for Walter Mazzarri's side, Britos featured in the final of the Coppa Italia on 20 May 2012, as Napoli defeated Serie A champions Juventus 2–0.
As of 26 March 2014
|Club||Season||League||Domestic League||Domestic Cups||Continental Cups||Total|
|Juventud||2006–07||Uruguayan Segunda División||16||1||-||-||-||-||16||1|
|Montevideo Wanderers||2007–08||Primera División||26||1||-||-||2||0||28||1|
- Torneo di Viareggio : 2006
- "Six million dollars" (in Spanish). Espectador.com. 12 July 2008. Retrieved 12 July 2008.
- "Official: Miguel Britos completes switch to Napoli". Goal.com. 12 July 2011. Retrieved 12 July 2011.
- "Napoli 2–0 Chievo: Britos and Cavani strike as Walter Mazzarri's side record first Serie A win in six matches". Goal.com. 13 February 2012. Retrieved 13 February 2012.
- "JUVENTUS – NAPOLI – 0 2". Serie A TIM. 20 May 2012.
|This biographical article related to a football defender from Uruguay is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|