|Full name||Miguel Ángel Klee Orellana|
|Date of birth||19 February 1977|
|Place of birth||Guatemala|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|2008–2009||Club Xelajú MC|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of October 29, 2008|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 15 February 2010
He is also a former member of the Guatemalan national team.
A rather short goalkeeper, Klee began his career with Cobán Imperial in 2003, and after one season with Deportivo Marquense, he joined Xelajú for the Apertura 2008-09 tournament. In 2009, he moved to Suchitepequez.
Klee has made 21 appearances for the full Guatemala national football team, his debut coming in a friendly against El Salvador on March 31, 2004. He represented his country in 7 FIFA World Cup qualification matches. and was selected as a reserve goalkeeper for the 2005 CONCACAF Gold Cup.
His final international was an October 2005 World Cup qualification match against Costa Rica.
- "JUGADORES MAYOR. T.A. 08" (PDF). LNF Guatemala. Retrieved 2008-10-29.[dead link]
- Plantel - Suchitepequez (in Spanish)
- "International Friendly Matches 2004". RSSSF. Retrieved 2008-10-29.
- Miguel Klee – FIFA competition record
- "CONCACAF Championship, Gold Cup 2005 - Full Details". RSSSF. Archived from the original on 2008-10-24. Retrieved 2008-10-29.
- Miguel Klee at National-Football-Teams.com
|This biographical article related to Guatemalan association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|