Tininho (Portuguese footballer)
|Full name||Miguel Ângelo Karim Simões Fazenda|
|Date of birth||13 October 1980|
|Place of birth||Beira, Mozambique|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Playing position||Left back|
|2007–2008||West Bromwich Albion||1||(0)|
|2008||→ Barnsley (loan)||3||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Born in Beira, Mozambique, Tininho spent his first five years as a senior playing in the lower leagues of Portugal (third or fourth divisions). In the 2004 summer he signed with S.C. Beira-Mar in the Primeira Liga, suffering relegation in his first season but achieving promotion in his second, as champions.
In late July 2007, Tininho signed for English side West Bromwich Albion on a two-year deal worth £230,000, after a successful trial. He made his competitive debut on 11 August in a 1–2 defeat at Burnley, on the opening day of the season. However, he did not play another league game for Albion and, in January 2008 was loaned to fellow Championship side Barnsley for a month, in order to "acclimatise to this league".
On 11 August 2008, Tininho was released from his WBA contract with a view to him returning to Portugal, with Leixões SC. However, nothing came of it, and he eventually signed for C.F. Os Belenenses also in the top division in mid-December; the Lisbon club eventually finished second from bottom, being later reinstated after C.F. Estrela da Amadora's demotion due to financial irregularities.
On 23 July 2009, Tininho signed for FC Steaua Bucureşti from Romania on a free transfer, agreeing on a one-year contract with an option for a further two seasons. He only played one official game during his tenure, against St Patrick's Athletic for the season's UEFA Europa League (four minutes in a 3–0 home win for the last playoff round), being mostly associated with the B team, in the Liga II.
- "Baggies complete Tininho signing". BBC Sport. 27 July 2007. Retrieved 14 January 2008.
- "Tininho bags Albion deal". West Bromwich Albion F.C. 31 July 2007. Retrieved 14 January 2008.
- "Burnley vs WBA". West Bromwich Albion F.C. 11 August 2007. Retrieved 14 January 2008.
- "Barnsley secure Tininho loan deal". BBC Sport. 14 January 2008. Retrieved 14 January 2008.
- "Albion release Tininho". West Bromwich Albion F.C. 12 August 2008. Retrieved 12 August 2008.
- "Official, Tininho to Belenenses". Transfermarketweb. 12 December 2008. Retrieved 23 December 2008.
- "Steaua l-a transferat pe Miguel Tininho" [Miguel Tininho transfers to Steaua] (in Romanian). FC Steaua. 23 July 2009. Retrieved 24 July 2009.
- "Miguel Tininho si-a reziliat contractul!" [Miguel Tininho ends contract!] (in Romanian). FC Steaua. 6 October 2009.