|Full name||Miguel S. White|
|Born||October 9, 1909|
|Died||August 30, 1942(aged 32)|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Weight||68 kg (150 lb)|
|Event(s)||400 metre hurdles|
Miguel S. White (October 9, 1909 – August 30, 1942) was a Filipino track and field athlete of Filipino-American descent who competed for the Philippines in the 400 metre hurdles at the 1936 Summer Olympics held in Berlin, Germany, winning a bronze medal in the process.
White was from Legazpi, Albay. He was killed in military action during the Japanese invasion of the Philippines. At the time of his death, White was a lieutenant assigned to the 51st Division. Before World War II, White was a Philippine scout.
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill. "Miguel White". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC.
- John Grasso; Bill Mallon; Jeroen Heijmans (14 May 2015). Historical Dictionary of the Olympic Movement. Rowman & Littlefield Publishers. p. 473. ISBN 978-1-4422-4860-1.
Anton Rippon (15 September 2006). Hitler's Olympics: The Story of the 1936 Nazi Games. Pen and Sword. p. 158. ISBN 978-1-78337-201-0.
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill. "Olympians Who Were Killed or Missing in Action or Died as a Result of War". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Retrieved 24 July 2018.
- Generoso P. Salazar; Fernando R. Reyes; Leonardo Q. Nuval (1993). World War II in the Philippines: Manila, Bicolandia and the Tagalog Provinces. Veterans Federation of the Philippines. p. 84. ISBN 978-971-542-049-5.
- Mariano Villarin (1990). We Remember Bataan and Corregidor: The Story of the American & Filipino Defenders of Bataan and Corregidor and Their Captivity. Gateway Press. p. 53. ISBN 978-0-9626127-0-1.
Greek bibliography: Andreou,Evangelos: "The star of champion shone..." Ed. EUARCE 2011 ("Miguel White" p. 30,75) Ευάγγελος Ανδρέου, Το αστέρι του πρωταθλητή άναψε... / ο βαλκανιονίκης του μεσοπολέμου Γιάννης Σκιαδάς, EUARCE 2011 ISBN 978-960-99566-0-4 ("Μίγκουελ Ουάιτ/Miguel White" σ.30,75)
- Nelson, Romeo (26 May 2007). "Miguel S. White, (Fil-Am) 1936 Olympics, Bronze M". PSHS Message Board. Philippine Scouts Heritage Society.
- Miguel White at the International Olympic Committee
|This biographical article relating to Filipino athletics is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|