3 August 1969
Piatra Neamţ, Romania
Ștefan Bănică, Jr.
During her career, she worked for Tele 7abc, Pro TV, Antena 1, B1 TV etc. When she was born her parents were still students, and later they became teachers. Mihaela and her brother, Florin, were raised by their grandparents.
Mihaela Radulescu attended courses of no less than three faculties, but did not get a bachelor's degree. She has been a student at the National Academy of Physical Education and Sports for 3 years at Philology, Foreign Languages for 2 years and one year he has attended the courses of the Faculty of Psychology.
She was instructor of aerobic and fitness gymnastics, taxi driver (when she was a student), secretary in the first post-revolution government, referent at the Office of Foreign Relations and Protocol of the Senate, head of the cabinet at the Romanian Senate, director of the International Festival Dakino, for three editions, director and co-organizer of two editions of the Elite International Model Show, "Look of the Year".
- She was the first Romanian journalist who emitted live for a television the Oscar Grammies (Pro TV 1998);
- She is the first woman who parachuted from 3000 metres altitude live on TV;
- Took the first underwater interview live in Romania;
- Is the first Romanian star who became a lingerie trade mark for I.D. Sarrieri : " Body Up – Mihaela Rădulescu ".
- "Mihaela Radulescu - Biografie". Ziare.com (in Romanian).
- Webb, Sam (22 December 2014). "TV presenter girlfriend of space skydiver Felix Baumgartner is sued by publisher for saying he blackmails celebrities into appearing in his magazine". Daily Mail.
- Popescu, Andreea (11 March 2011). "Mihaela rămâne vecină cu Dani" (in Romanian). EVZ. ro. Retrieved 8 February 2013.
- "Mihaela Rădulescu nu vrea să colaboreze cu Realitatea TV" (in Romanian). Monitorul Expres. 6 May 2011. Retrieved 8 February 2013.
|This Romanian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|