Mihajlo Pupin Institute
Михајло Пупин Институт
|Founded||29 January 1959|
Volgina 15, Zvezdara,
|Sanja Vraneš (Director)|
|Revenue||€29.87 million (2017)|
|€0.82 million (2017)|
|Total assets||€22.17 million (2017)|
|Total equity||€8.85 million (2017)|
Number of employees
Mihajlo Pupin Institute (Serbian: Institut Mihajlo Pupin / Институт Михајло Пупин) is an institute based in Belgrade, Serbia. It is named after Mihajlo Idvorski Pupin and is part of the University of Belgrade.
The Institute is well known in wide range of fields. In the science community, it is known for early work in humanoid robotics.
The Institute and companies owned by it compete in fields such as:
- System integration and networking,
- Information systems for government and industry, Internet/Intranet IS
- E-commerce, e-government applications
- Decision support systems, expert systems, intelligent Internet applications,
- Power systems control, supervision and optimization
- Process control and supervision,
- Traffic control, GPS
- Digital signal processing
- Simulators, training aids, specialised H/S systems
- Image processing
- Real-time systems (large scale and embedded)
- Turn-key engineering solutions
- IMP-Automatika d.o.o. Belgrade
- IMP-Računarski sistemi d.o.o. Belgrade
- IMP-Telekomunikacije d.o.o. Belgrade
- Idvorski laboratorije d.o.o. Belgrade
- IMP-Piezotehnologija d.o.o. Belgrade
- IMP-Poslovne usluge d.o.o. Belgrade
- IMP-Naučnotehnološki park d.o.o. Belgrade
- CER Computers
- HRS-100 computer
- TIM-100 and TIM-011
- Michael I. Pupin - Serbian scientist after whom this institute is named.
- History of computer hardware in the SFRY
- Rajko Tomović
- Miomir Vukobratović
- "КОНСОЛИДОВАНИ БИЛАНС УСПЕХА (2017) - Institut Mihajlo Pupin". apr.gov.rs (in Serbian). Retrieved 26 September 2018.
- "КОНСОЛИДОВАНИ БИЛАНС СТАЊА (2017) - Institut Mihajlo Pupin". apr.gov.rs (in Serbian). Retrieved 26 September 2018.
- "Members of the University of Belgrade - Mihailo Pupin Institute". Retrieved 2017-08-18.
|This Serbian corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|