This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (February 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Education||Master Academy of tailoring, Actor's Studio|
|Height||178 cm (5 ft 10 in)|
Mika'ela Fisher (born in Bavaria, Germany), also known as Mika'Ela Fisher or Mikaela Fisher (the correct spelling of the first name is with an apostrophe ), is a German actress, film director, writer, producer, model, and master tailor. She gained recognition as an actor for her role in the movie Tell No One (Ne le dis à personne). In 2013 she produced and directed her first short film, Die Tapferen Haende im Chaos der Zeit.
Mika'Ela Fisher has worked for the bespoke tailoring house  Max Dietl  in Munich, having obtained her master's degree as a bespoke tailor. She showcased her work at the world master tailors' convention in Paris (Congrès Mondial des Maitres Tailleurs).
She posed as a model for French painters Boussignac and Hubert de Lartigue; and modeled for many years for the fashion houses Martin Margiela, Hermès, John Galliano, Gilles Rosier, Undercover, Eley Kishimoto, among others.
After years in the fashion world, she tried her hand in acting, following the acting courses of Jack Waltzer and John Strasberg. Fisher's portrayal of Zak, a ruthless killer in Guillaume Canet's Tell No One, was critically acclaimed, especially in the U.S. media.
She started directing in 2013 by the biographical short film Die Tapferen Haende im Chaos der Zeit (Valiant Hands in the Chaos of Time), for which she is both director, producer and costume designer. This film has been selected at several festivals (Columbus International Film and Video Festival  Maverick Movie Awards , Indie Fest, Revelation Perth International Film Festival,...)  and was honored with awards in categories such as best director, Best Short Film, best soundtrack, Best of Art, Best Costume Design .
Her short movies started a theatrical run on 7 January 2015 and a second time on 16 December 2015 in France.
In the feature documentary L'architecte textile (2017)  about sartorial art, she filmed herself while she was making a three-piece suit. The film takes part as an official selection in Art Architecture Design at the Newport Beach Film Festival 2018.  The follow up will be a feature musical drama now in development, Die Höhenluft (Pure Air of the Mountain). Fisher is a member of Women in Film and Television.
Filmography as an actress
- 2005: Home Cinema by Philippe Fernandez and Mika'ela Fisher: herself
- 2006: Tell No One by Guillaume Canet: Zak
- 2006: Everyone Is Beautiful John Galliano Show by Nick Knight: Lady Tango Dancer
- 2006: Retour au pays de Merzak Allouache: the Artist
- 2007: La promenade by Marina de Van: Prostitute no. 2
- 2008: Lisa  by Lorenzo Recio: the Mother
- 2008: Anything for Her by Fred Cavayé: tattooed woman
- 2009: The Lost Door by Roy Stuart: Kristina
- 2010: Image particulière by Kevin Sean Michaels: Sophie
- 2011: Boro in the Box by Bertrand Mandico: Ligia
- 2011: Out of Fashion:Maison Martin Margiela by Martin Margiela: Model
- 2012: The Naked Leading the Blind  by Wim Vanacker: Martha
- 2013: Star Meter : Cataracte (Video Art) by Mika'Ela Fisher / Philippe Deutsch: Cataract
- 2013: Colt 45  by Fabrice Du Welz: Mika
- 2013: Die Tapferen Haende im Chaos der Zeit by Mika Ela Fisher: Model
- 2014: Victory's Short by Mika'Ela Fisher: Gabrielle Montvignier
- 2014: Entre vents et marées by Josée Dayan: Katarina
- 2015: Männin  by Mika'Ela Fisher: Adam / Eva / Männin
- 2015: The Artist Is Absent: A Short Film on Martin Margiela by Alison Chernick: Model
- 2017: Odile dans la vallée by Bertrand Mandico and Elina Löwensohn: Odile
- 2017: The Women Collection by Claudio Duarte: Karl Lagerfeld
- 2017: L'architecte textile by Mika'Ela Fisher: Maître Tailleur
- 2018 : Elevated Perspective - Haute Mesure by Mika'Ela Fisher : Maître Tailleur / Mannequin 
Filmography as a director
|2013||Die Tapferen Haende im Chaos der Zeit||Short Film
French Title: Les Mains courageuses dans le chaos du temps English Title: Valiant Hands in the Chaos of Time
|2014||Victory's Short||Short Film|
Nominated – (Best Short Film) Milan International Film Festival Awards MIFF 2015
also Writer/ Producer
Won – The Award of Merit (Women Filmmakers) Accolade Global Film Competition 2015
Nominated – (Best Short Film Avant-garde) American Psychological Association APA Film Festival 2015
|2017||L'architecte textile||Feature Documentary|
also Writer/ Producer
Official Selection – Art Architecture Design Newport Beach Film Festival 2018
|2019||Die Höhenluft||Feature Film
French Title: L'air de la Montagne English Title: Pure Air of the Mountain
Awards and nominations
- 2015: Award of Merit (Women Filmmakers) at Accolade Global Film Competition for Männin
- 2015: Award of Merit (Costume Design) at Indie Fest for Die Tapferen Haende im Chaos der Zeit
- 2015: Award of Recognition (Experimental) at Indie Fest for Die Tapferen Haende im Chaos der Zeit
- 2015: Award of Merit (Film Short) at Accolade Global Film Competition for Die Tapferen Haende im Chaos der Zeit
- 2014: Silver Chris Award (Best of Arts) at Columbus International Film and Video Festival for Die Tapferen Haende im Chaos der Zeit
- 2012: best supporting actress at American International Film Festival for The Naked Leading the Blind.
- 2015: best short film at the American Psychological Association APA Film Festival for Männin
- 2015: best short film at Milan International Film Festival Awards for Victory's Short
- 2013: best director at Maverick Movie Awards for Die Tapferen Haende im Chaos der Zeit
- 2013: best actress at Northwest Ohio Independent Film Festival for The Naked Leading the Blind
- 2012: best supporting actress at Maverick Movie Awards for The Naked Leading the Blind
- Chrysopras FilmsAllocine
- Chrysopras FilmsUnifrance
- Wanted Models. Agence de Mannequins, Paris.
- Master Tailor
- The Top Female Performances of 2008.
- Die Tapferen Haende im Chaos der Zeit on IMDb
- Max Dietl historybespoke tailoring.
- Max Dietl Haute Couture Munich bespoke tailoring.
- Congrès Mondial des Maitres Tailleurs .IMDb.
- Mannequin et Comédienne. Anne-Laure Gannac.
- Magazine Publications. Martin Margiela, Hermès, John Galliano.
- Media. Reviews Mika Ela Fisher.
- Les Mains Courageuses dans le Chaos du Temps. Allocine 2013.
- Chris Awards Columbus International Film & Video Festival.
- Nomination ' Best Director ' – 'Best Soundtrack . Maverick Movie Awards 2013.
- Die Tapferen Haende im Chaos der Zeit
- Official SelectionRevelation Perth International Film Festival.
- Award of Recognition The IndieFEST Film Awards.
- Award of Merit The IndieFEST Film Awards..
- Nomination Milan International Film Festival Awards 2015.
- Accolade Global Film Competition Women Filmmakers,
- Nomination APA Film Festival American Psychological Association.
- cinema Telerama
- L'architecte textile. Unifrance
- L'architecte textile. Imdb
- L'architecte textile Official Selection Newport Beach Film Festival Art Architecture Design Frenchculture
- Official SelectionNewport Beach Film Festival Variety (magazine)
- Feature Film Die Höhenluft
- Selection Short Movie César 2009. Lisa de Lorenzo Recio.
- Nomination Best Supporting Actress. Maverick Movie Awards 2012.
- Colt45. UniCinema.
- Männin. Imdb Official Site.
- Elevated Perspective - Haute Mesure. Imdb
- Award of Merit Accolade Global Film Competition.
- Silver Chris AwardColumbus International Film & Video Festival.
- best supporting actress American International Film Festival
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Mika'ela Fisher.|
- Official website of Mika'ela Fisher
- Mika'ela Fisher on IMDb
- AuteurBibliothèque Nationale de France