Mika Arisaka (有坂美香 Arisaka Mika?) (born June 28, 1974 in Kamakura, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan) is a Japanese-American singer and vocalist. Due to her upbringing, she is bilingual and has performed in both English and (more commonly) Japanese. She attended Berklee College of Music in Boston, Massachusetts, USA. She is a member of Reggae Disco Rockers and has a solo career. She sang both the opening and ending theme songs of Infinite Ryvius and the ending theme for The Twelve Kingdoms. With her career taking off, more chances to showcase her singing finally came.
She is the vocalist for the second ending theme for Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny, "Life Goes On". This song was ranked top in Oricon daily single chart on first day of its release, and later ranked fourth in Oricon weekly single chart that same first week.
- Reggae Disco Rockers on MySpace Music
- Kawasaki, Naoko. "Mika Arisaka packs her seven-year career into TV Song Book 1999-2006". (January 2007) Newtype USA. p. 121.
- 有坂 美香 (Japanese)
- Reggae Disco Rockers Official Web Site (Japanese)
- Traveling Water - 楽天ブログ（Blog） (Japanese)
- Mika Arisaka at Anime News Network's encyclopedia
- Mika Arisaka discography at MusicBrainz