From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Downtown Mikana on WIS48
|Elevation||1,194 ft (364 m)|
|Time zone||Central (CST) (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|Area code(s)||715 & 534|
|GNIS feature ID||1569456|
Mikana is known in the region for its 4 July celebration, in particular its parade which is colloquially referred to as "The Biggest Littlest Fourth of July Parade."
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Mikana, Wisconsin.|
- United States Postal Service (2012). "USPS - Look Up a ZIP Code". Retrieved 2012-02-15.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Mikana, Wisconsin
- "Postmaster Finder - Post Offices by ZIP Code". United States Postal Service. Retrieved September 25, 2011.
- Vogel, Virgil J. (1991). Indian Names on Wisconsin's Map. University of Wisconsin Press. p. 127. ISBN 0299129845. Retrieved March 18, 2017.
- The Biggest Littlest Fourth Of July Parade in Mikana
|This article about a location in Barron County, Wisconsin is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|