|Michael G. Aamodt|
|Born||September 1, 1957|
Michael G. Aamodt (born September 1, 1957) is an American industrial and organizational psychology professor at Radford University who has published more than 50 professional journal articles and presented more than 100 papers at professional conferences.
Aamodt is actively involved in SHRM and is the 2009 president of the New River Valley chapter of SHRM as well as the advisor for the Radford University Chapter. He received his B.A. in psychology from Pepperdine University in Malibu, California and both his M.A. and Ph.D. from the University of Arkansas. He has three nieces, Emily Aamodt, Kitty Aamodt, and Liz Aamodt who reside in California.
Areas of research
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology: An Applied Approach
- Research in Law Enforcement Selection
- Law Enforcement Selection: Research Summaries
- Understanding Statistics: A Guide for I/O Psychologists and Human Resource Professionals
- Human Relations in Business
- Applied HRM Research
- Journal of Police and Criminal Psychology
- Criminal Justice and Behavior