|Full name||Michael Edward Acland|
|Date of birth||4 June 1935|
|Place of birth||Sidcup, Bexley, England|
|Playing position||Inside forward|
|?–1956||Harland Social Club||?||(?)|
|1996–2003||Erith & Belvedere|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Michael Edward "Mike" Acland (born 4 June 1935) was an English professional footballer of the 1950s. Born in Sidcup, he began his professional career with Gillingham but quickly dropped into non-league football. He made two appearances in The Football League. He later managed Erith & Belvedere between 1996 and 2003.
- Triggs, Roger (2001). The Men Who Made Gillingham Football Club. Tempus Publishing Ltd. p. 38. ISBN 0-7524-2243-X.
- "Cray Wanderers - A Complete Statistical Record". Cray 150 Publications. 2015. Retrieved 28 August 2015.
- Hugman, Barry J. (1984). Canon League Football Players' Records 1946-1984. Newnes Books. p. 10. ISBN 0-600-37318-5.
- History Erith & Belvedere F.C.
- "Gillingham players 1950/51 - 2009/10". Neil Brown. Retrieved 9 April 2011.
|This biographical article related to association football in England, about a forward born in the 1930s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|