|Chief Officer of the States of Jersey Police|
4 January 2011
|Profession||Senior Police Officer|
In 2006, he was appointed Commissioner of the City of London Police. He graduated from the FBI Academy in 2007. In 2010, Bowron played a key role in setting up the National Fraud Intelligence Bureau.
|Queen's Police Medal (QPM)|
|Queen Elizabeth II Golden Jubilee Medal||
|Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Medal||
|Police Long Service and Good Conduct Medal|
- "Chief Officer". Jersey.police.uk. Retrieved 2012-10-04.
- Jersey Finance Limited (2011-01-04). "Mike Bowron | Jersey Finance Events | Events | Jersey Finance Limited | Voice of the International Finance Centre". Jerseyfinance.je. Retrieved 2012-10-04.
- Ellen Widdup (2009-05-26). "City police hire 50 specialists to fight £1 billion fraudsters". London Evening Standard. Retrieved 2012-10-04.
- "States of Jersey - Chief Officer of the States of Jersey Police Force: Appointment" (PDF). Stateassembly.gov.je. Retrieved 2012-10-27.
- "National fraud bureau to tackle £30bn con bill". Computerweekly.com. Retrieved 2012-10-04.
- "BBC News - Mike Bowron will 'soften image' of Jersey police". Bbc.co.uk. 2011-04-12. Retrieved 2012-10-04.
|Assistant Commissioner of the City of London Police
|Commissioner of the City of London Police
|This British biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|