Mike Bradley (Canadian football)
Mike Bradley (born September 16, 1978 in Haliburton, Ontario) is a former Canadian Football League running back for the Edmonton Eskimos. Attended Haliburton Highlands Secondary School (HHSS). In Bradley's senior year, he ran a 10:84 in the 100m. Which the school record still stands. He is a graduate from the University of Waterloo, where he started in 1997. He is now a Durham Regional Police Constable.
- CFL statistics. Canadian Football League.
- Bow, Pat (Spring 2005). "Waterloo's grey cup stars". Office of Alumni Affairs, University of Waterloo. Retrieved 2009-07-03.
- Prince, Gerry (2005-07-02). "Bradley's in a rush". Edmonton Sun. Retrieved 2009-07-03.
- Sports Network (2008-04-18). "Eskimos RB Bradley announces his retirement". TSN.ca. Retrieved 2009-07-03.
- Kelly, Brad (2008-10-02). "Bradley would like to tackle coaching one day". newsdurhamregion.com. Retrieved 2009-07-03.
|This biographical article relating to a Canadian football running back is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|