Mike Brown (wide receiver)
|Position:||Wide receiver / Punt returner|
|Date of birth:||February 9, 1989|
|Place of birth:||Charlottesville, Virginia|
|Height:||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Weight:||200 lb (91 kg)|
|High school:||Charlottesville (VA) Monticello|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics as of 2014|
Mike Brown (born February 9, 1989) is the offensive quality control assistant coach for the University of Delaware football team  and a former wide receiver and punt returner who played in the National Football League. He was signed by the Jacksonville Jaguars as an undrafted free agent in 2012. He played college football at Liberty, where he played quarterback. He played football at Monticello High School.
Brown was originally invited to a workout with the Jaguars, and after an impressive showing, he was offered a contract. He spent most of the 2012 season on the team's practice squad before being promoted to the active roster on December 18.
He was released on November 28, 2014. He was signed to Jacksonville's practice squad on December 2, 2014.
- "Mike Brown Bio". UD Athletics. Retrieved 20 April 2017.
- "Chris Forcier, Mike Brown Sign With Jaguars". bigcatcountry.com. Retrieved 15 September 2012.
- "Jaguars waive WR Mike Brown, promote Tommy Streeter". jacksonville.com. Retrieved 2 December 2014.
- "Official Twitter of Carolina Panthers". Retrieved January 15, 2015.
- Gantt, Darin (January 16, 2015). "Panthers sign former Jags wideout Mike Brown". NBCSports.com. Retrieved 2015-03-21.
- Henson, Max (September 5, 2015). "Panthers trim roster to 53". Panthers.com. Retrieved September 16, 2015.