Mike Davis (fighter)
|Born||Michael Lee Davis|
October 7, 1992
South Cairo, New York, United States
|Other names||Beast Boy|
|Height||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|Weight||155 lb (70 kg; 11 st 1 lb)|
|Reach||72.5 in (184 cm)|
|Fighting out of||Orlando, Florida, United States|
|Team||Cus D’amatos Boxing Gym (formerly) |
Moose Lodge (formerly)
American Top Team 
American Top Team Orlando
|Professional boxing record|
|Mixed martial arts record|
|University||Columbia–Greene Community College|
|Boxing record from BoxRec|
|Mixed martial arts record from Sherdog|
Davis was born in South Cairo, New York and grew up in Hudson, New York. Davis graduated from Cairo-Durham High School, where he also started wrestling. After the high school, Davis graduated from Columbia–Greene Community College with an Associate's degree in exercise physiology.
Mixed martial arts career
After his amateur career, Davis turned professional in 2015. He racked up a record of 5–0 before he was invited to participate Dana White's Contender Series. He faced Sodiq Yusuff at Dana White's Contender Series 14 on July 24, 2018. He lost the fight via unanimous decision.
After the Contender Series, Davis continued in Island Fights. He faced Elvin Brito for the Island Fights Lightweight Championship at Island Fights 51 on December 21, 2018. He won the fight and the championship via third-round knockout. He won another fight against Carlos Guerra before being called to replace the injured Eric Wisely on short notice at UFC Fight Night: Jacaré vs. Hermansson.
Ultimate Fighting Championship
Davis was expected to make his sophomore appearance against Danny Henry at UFC Fight Night: Hermansson vs. Cannonier on September 28, 2019. However, Henry withdrew from the fight and Davis was subsequently booked to replace Brok Weaver and face Thomas Gifford at UFC Fight Night: Joanna vs. Waterson on October 12, 2019. He won the fight via third round knockout.
Davis was then scheduled to face Giga Chikadze at UFC Fight Night: Benavidez vs. Figueiredo on February 29, 2020. However, Davis pulled out due to an injury. The bout was rebooked to take place at UFC on ESPN: Overeem vs. Harris on May 16, 2020 only to see Davis withdraw again due to a weight cut related illness and be replaced with Irwin Rivera.
Davis faced UFC newcomer Mason Jones at UFC on ESPN: Magny vs. Chiesa on January 20, 2021. He won a close fight via unanimous decision. He earned a Fight of the Night bonus for his performance. 
Davis is also a professional boxer, holding a record of 3–0 with two knockouts.
Championships and accomplishments
- Island Fights
- Island Fights Lightweight Champion (one time; former)
- Ultimate Fighting Championship
- 2021 January Fight of the Month vs. Mason Jones
Mixed martial arts record
|Professional record breakdown|
|11 matches||9 wins||2 losses|
|Win||9–2||Mason Jones||Decision (unanimous)||UFC on ESPN: Chiesa vs. Magny||January 20, 2021||3||5:00||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates||Fight of the Night.|
|Win||8–2||Thomas Gifford||KO (punch)||UFC Fight Night: Joanna vs. Waterson||October 12, 2019||3||4:45||Tampa, Florida, United States|
|Loss||7–2||Gilbert Burns||Submission (rear-naked choke)||UFC Fight Night: Jacaré vs. Hermansson||April 27, 2019||2||4:15||Sunrise, Florida, United States|
|Win||7–1||Carlos Guerra||Submission (kimura)||Island Fights 54||March 22, 2019||1||2:08||Panama City Beach, Florida, United States||Featherweight bout.|
|Win||6–1||Elvin Leon Brito||TKO (punches)||Island Fights 51||December 21, 2018||3||2:52||Pensacola, Florida, United States||Won the Island Fights Lightweight Championship.|
|Loss||5–1||Sodiq Yusuff||Decision (unanimous)||Dana White's Contender Series 14||July 24, 2018||3||5:00||Las Vegas, Nevada, United States||Featherweight bout.|
|Win||5–0||Montrell James||TKO (punches)||Island Fights 46||February 8, 2018||1||2:22||Pensacola, Florida, United States|
|Win||4–0||Anthony Retic||TKO (punches)||Island Fights 42||October 14, 2017||2||2:35||Pensacola, Florida, United States||Featherweight bout.|
|Win||3–0||Channin Williams||KO (punches)||Island Fights 41||July 22, 2017||1||3:29||Pensacola, Florida, United States|
|Win||2–0||Erimus Mills||TKO||House of Fame 4: Florida vs. Georgia||October 29, 2015||1||1:19||Jacksonville, Florida, United States||Lightweight debut.|
|Win||1–0||Richard Dehnz||TKO (punches)||House of Fame 3: Riverside Beatdown||July 10, 2015||3||0:49||Jacksonville, Florida, United States||Featherweight debut.|
Professional boxing record
|3 fights||3 wins||0 losses|
|3||Win||3–0||Viktor Kulakovski||TKO||3 (4), 2:59||2 July 2016||Hilton Bayfront, Saint Petersburg, Florida, US|
|2||Win||2–0||Daniel Rodriguez||TKO||3 (4), 1:45||26 February 2016||Tony Rosa Community Center, Palm Bay, Florida, US|
|1||Win||1–0||Michael Anthony Leone||UD||4||13 February 2016||SE Livestock Pavilion, Ocala, Florida, US|
- Mixed martial arts show results Date: July 24, 2018
- Shawn Bitter (April 22, 2019). "Welcome to the UFC: Mike Davis". cagesidepress.com.
- "Davis ready for UFC debut". Archived from the original on July 23, 2018. Retrieved December 29, 2020.
- Max Van Auken; David Van Auken (February 20, 2018). "Locked Inn 67 - Pete White & Taylor White" (Podcast).
- Jake Jones (January 3, 2020). "'MMA saved my life': "bad guy" Mike Davis talks to us about his delinquent past and his rise to UFC spotlight". sportsgazzette.co.uk.
- "A sit down with Beast Boy". Archived from the original on July 27, 2017. Retrieved December 29, 2020.
- "Dana White's Contender Series 14 results: Sodiq Yusuff, Jeff Hughes, Jim Crute win UFC deals". MMAjunkie.com. July 24, 2018.
- John Morgan (December 21, 2018). "Island Fights 51 results: DWCS alum Mike Davis, UFC vet Chase Sherman pick up stoppage wins". MMAjunkie.com.
- Michael Fiedel (April 19, 2019). "Gilbert Burns draws top prospect Mike Davis on short notice in Sunrise". thebodylockmma.com.
- Dan Doherty (April 27, 2019). "UFC Fort Lauderdale Results: Gilbert Burns Utilizes Superior Grappling to Submit Mike Davis". cagesidepress.com.
- David Tees (September 5, 2019). "Report: Danny Henry Faces Mike Davis At UFC Fight Night Copenhagen". fightful.com.
- Ariel Helwani (October 8, 2019). "Sources: Mike Davis to replace Brok Weaver vs. Thomas Gifford at Fight Night Tampa". ESPN.
- Jay Pettry (2020-05-15). "Irwin Rivera replaces Mike Davis Against Giga Chikadze at UFC Fight Night 172". Sherdog. Retrieved 2020-05-24.
- Farah Hannoun (December 29, 2020). "Mike Davis vs. Mason Jones added to UFC Fight Night card on Jan. 20". MMAjunkie.com.
- Shawn Bitter (2021-01-20). "UFC Fight Island 8 Results: Mike Davis Spoils Debut of Mason Jones". cagesidepress. Retrieved 2021-01-20.
- Trent Reinsmith (2021-01-20). "UFC Fight Island 8 post-fight bonuses: Body kick TKO nets Warlley Alves $50k". bloodyelbow. Retrieved 2021-01-20.
- Mike Bohn (February 2, 2021). "MMA Junkie's 'Fight of the Month' for January: A all-out brawl on the prelims". MMAjunkie.com.
- "Mike "Beast Boy" Davis". sherdog.com. Retrieved 2020-12-29.