Mike Hamilton (guitarist)
Mike Hamilton (sometimes listed as Michael Hamilton) is an American guitarist, singer and songwriter. Hamilton has performed, toured and/or recorded with Bette Midler, Sting, Jay Ferguson, Jennifer Warnes, Peter Kater, Jack Tempchin, Max Bennett, Pure Prairie League, Kenny Loggins and many other music artists. Some of his original songs and compositions can be found on the following album/CDs and cassettes: Songs And Sounds The Same, Mike Hamilton - Mementos 1971 - 1987, Pure Prairie League - Anthology, Mike Hamilton - Wind Of The East, Peter Kater - Best Of Laguna Vol.1, Coastal Soul Music. His guitar playing and singing can be heard and seen on the VHS, Laser Disc and DVD Release of Alive, Kenny Loggins and the VHS Release of Art Or Bust, Bette Midler.
- 1978: Nightwatch, Kenny Loggins
- 1979: Keep The Fire, Kenny Loggins
- 1980: Music From The Motion Picture Soundtrack "Caddyshack", Kenny Loggins
- 1980: Alive, Kenny Loggins
- 1982: White Noise, Jay Ferguson
- 1982: High Adventure, Kenny Loggins
- 1983: Twilight Zone - The Movie, Jerry Goldsmith, Jennifer Warnes
- 1985: "Step into the Light" & "Soldiers Eyes" Joseph Nicoletti Singer/Songwriter-Producer
- 1987: Songs and Sounds The Same, Mike Hamilton
- 1987: Mementos 1971 - 1987, Pure Prairie League
- 1995: Soundtrack from The IMAX Film "TheLiving Sea", Sting and Steve Wood
- 1998: Soundtrack from the IMAX Film Experience "EVEREST", George Harrison, Steve Wood, and Daniel May
- 1999: Anthology, Mike Hamilton
- 2000: Soundtrack From The IMAX Theatre Film "Dolphins", Sting and Steve Wood
- 2002: Sometimes I Dream, Mario Frangoulis
- 2007: Faces Of The Sun, Peter Kater
- 2008: Wind Of The East, Peter Kater
- 2008: "Liv The Dig", Mike Hamilton
- 2012: "Impianoprov In Folktrancea ", Mike Hamilton
Newspaper article: "Hamilton at Cedar Creek" in The Orange County Register, Dana Point News, Music and Features, Thursday, Oct. 2, 2003 by Robert Kinsler. Newspaper article: "Los Angeles Guitarist Gains Respect in Spokane" Spokane Chronicle, Empire Weekend Section, Friday Aug. 24, 1990, by Lana Baldwin.
- Liner notes from the Kenny Loggins Columbia Records albums/CDs: "Nightwatch"(1978), "Keep The Fire"(1979), "Alive"(1980), and "High Adventure"(1982).
- Liner notes from the Jay Ferguson album/CD "White Noise" on Capitol, EMI, Magic Records (1982)(2000).
- Liner notes from the Pure Prairie League album/CD: "Mementos 1971-1987" on Rushmore Records (1987).
- Liner notes from the A&M Records CD: "Soundtrack From The IMAX Film The Living Sea"(1995).
- Liner notes from the ARK 21 album/CD: "Soundtrack from the IMAX Film Experience EVEREST"(1998).
- Liner notes from the Pangaea Records CD/album: "Soundtrack From The IMAX Theatre Film DOLPHINS"(2000).
- Liner notes from the ARK 21 Records CD/album: "Soundtrack from the IMAX Theatre Film Journey Into Amazing Caves"(2001).
- Liner notes from the Grammy Nominated Peter Kater album/CD: "Faces of the Sun" on Silver Wave Records(2007).
- Liner notes From the Peter Kater and Sacred Earth album/CD:"Wind of the East" on Red Feather Music(2008).
This article needs additional or more specific categories. (April 2017)