|Date of birth:||May 27, 1950|
|Place of birth:||Grand Rapids, Michigan|
|Height:||6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)|
|Weight:||270 lb (122 kg)|
|High school:||Grand Rapids (MI) Catholic Central|
|NFL Draft:||1972 / Round: 1 / Pick: 25|
|Career highlights and awards|
All-American (1971)Super Bowl Champion (VII)
|Career NFL statistics|
Michael S. Kadish (born May 27, 1950) is a former American football defensive lineman who played nine seasons in the NFL for the Miami Dolphins and Buffalo Bills. He played college football at the University of Notre Dame. He was a member of the All American team in 1971. Then, in his rookie year, he won Super Bowl VII with the Miami Dolphins and was part of their perfect season that year going 17-0.
- "Mike Kadish, DT at NFL.com". NFL.com. Retrieved 2015-07-28.
- "Notre Dame Football Review" (PDF). ND.edu. Retrieved 2015-07-28.
- "Super Bowl VII Rosters & Coaching Staffs - Hoffco, Inc". hoffco-inc.com. Retrieved 2015-07-28.
- "Super Bowl VII Game Recap - National Football League". NFL.com. Retrieved 2015-07-28.
- "1972 Perfect Season Roster - Miami Dolphins". 72dolphins.com. Retrieved 2015-07-28.
- "The Most Unbreakable NFL Records of All Time". Complex.com. Retrieved 2015-07-28.
|This biographical article relating to an American football defensive lineman born in the 1950s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|