This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (November 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (May 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
MacIntosh left the hippie scene of the 1960s and got involved with Calvary Chapel after his conversion under the ministry of evangelist Lonnie Frisbee. He then went on to pastor Horizon Christian Fellowship, a Calvary Chapel affiliate, beginning in 1974. He is also the organizer of Festival of Life, an international evangelical outreach program.
MacIntosh has also served as a chaplain for the San Diego Police Department, and has been involved in post-9/11 rescue efforts in New York City, as documented in his book When Your World Falls Apart.
- Falling in Love With the Bible 
- Falling in Love With Prayer 
- When Your World Falls Apart 
- The Tender Touch of God 
- Living in the Days of Revelation
- Finding God
- For the Love of Mike (biography by Sherwood Eliot Wirt) 
- Frisbee, Lonnie; Sachs, Roger (2012). Not By Might Nor By Power. Santa Maria, CA: Freedom Publications. pp. 132–134. ISBN 0978543319.
- "Horizon History". Horizon Christian Fellowship. Retrieved May 22, 2018.
- Or, Eunice K. (July 20, 2004). "Festival of Life Brings Mission Revival to Poland". Christian Today. Retrieved May 22, 2009.
- LePage, Andrew (March 21, 1989). "Police Kill Gunman, 80, in Wheelchair". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved May 22, 2009.
|This article about a member of the Christian clergy in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|