|No. -- Free agent|
|Date of birth:||March 8, 1985|
|Place of birth:||Austintown, Ohio|
|Height:||6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)|
|Weight:||325 lb (147 kg)|
|High school:||Austintown (OH) Fitch|
|NFL Draft:||2008 / Round: 4 / Pick: 109|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career NFL statistics as of 2015|
Michael Ryan McGlynn (born March 8, 1985) is an American football guard who is currently a free agent. He was drafted by the Philadelphia Eagles in the fourth round of the 2008 NFL Draft. He played college football at Pittsburgh.
During the 2008 season, McGlynn was the backup left guard to Todd Herremans, and later Nick Cole. He was placed on injured reserve on January 7, 2009 due to a torn hamstring suffered in a Wild Card Playoff game against the Minnesota Vikings.
McGlynn was inactive for every game of the 2009 season. After Jamaal Jackson suffered a torn anterior cruciate ligament in week 16 against the Denver Broncos, McGlynn was the backup center behind Nick Cole for the rest of the season.
McGlynn became the starting center for the Eagles after Jackson suffered a torn triceps tendon before the start of the 2010 NFL season. He caught the first pass of his NFL career off a deflection on September 12, 2010. It came from Kevin Kolb and went for one yard.
McGlynn was released on September 3, 2011 during final roster cuts.
On September 4, McGlynn was claimed off waivers by the Cincinnati Bengals. He played in seven games in 2011, starting four.
McGlynn was signed by the Indianapolis Colts on March 15, 2012.
Kansas City Chiefs
McGlynn signed with the Kansas City Chiefs on August 27, 2014. He started 13 games for the Chiefs in 2014, and was Pro Football Focus's worst ranked guard on the year, being one of the main reasons behind Kansas City having one of the poorest offensive lines in football that season.
New Orleans Saints
McGlynn is the son of Terry and Michael McGlynn.
- "Samuel, Jackson pull hamstrings in practice". ESPN.com. June 4, 2008. Retrieved 2010-12-18.
- Patton, Steve (January 8, 2009). "Andrews back on practice field, but not ready to play". Reading Eagle. Retrieved 2010-12-18.
- Grotz, Bob (December 29, 2009). "Jackson lost for season with knee injury". The Times Herald. Retrieved 2010-12-18.
- "Kolb, Bradley don't pass tests; Vick to take first-team reps". Philadelphia Daily News. September 15, 2010. Retrieved 2010-12-18.
- Keim, John. "Redskins sign Mike McGlynn". ESPN.com. Retrieved 28 March 2014.
- Redskins Trim Roster To Required 75 Players
- Chiefs Sign Guard Mike McGlynn; Gottschalk Waived
- Nick Underhill, "Saints release WR Andy Tanner; sign OL Mike McGlynn", The Advocate, May 20, 2015.
|Starting Center of the Philadelphia Eagles