Mike Miller (basketball coach)
|League||NBA Development League|
|High school||Monmouth (Monmouth, Illinois)|
|College||East Texas State (1983–1986)|
|1989–1990||Western Illinois (asst.)|
|1990–1991||Sam Houston State (asst.)|
|1991–1994||Texas State (asst.)|
|2000–2005||Kansas State (asst.)|
|2012–2013||UC Riverside (asst.)|
|2013–2015||Austin Toros/Spurs (asst.)|
|Career highlights and awards|
Mike Miller graduated from Monmouth High School in Monmouth, Illinois. After graduating, he went on to play basketball at East Texas State, where he was a part of the team that won the 1984 Lone Star Conference championship. He graduated from East Texas State in 1987.
In 2012–13, Miller was an assistant at UC–Riverside. In 2012, he was dismissed as head coach of Eastern Illinois. He was previously the head coach at Texas State University–San Marcos, and was an assistant at Kansas State from 2000 to 2005.
- "Men's Basketball Hires Mike Miller As Assistant Coach". University of California-Riverside Athletics.
- Mike Miller out as Eastern Illinois Panthers coach - ESPN Chicago
- Nielsen, Brian (2005-04-12). "Miller named EIU basketball coach: Kansas State assistant makes good impression and now takes over program". Journal Gazette and Times-Courier. Retrieved 2010-05-08.
- Toros Add Mike Miller to Coaching Staff
- Westchester Knicks Hire Mike Miller as Head Coach