Mikko "Mike" Pohjola (born 15 October 1978) is a Finnish poet, playwright, author, and roleplaying game designer. He is the author of Myrskyn aika, Star Wreck Roleplaying Game, Tähti, Kadonneet kyyneleet, Ihmisen poika, and Age of the Tempest.
In Nordic live action role-playing (LARP) circles, he's known as the author of "the Manifesto of the Turku School" (2000), advocating immersive gaming, as the designer of several experimental LARPs, and as the author of several published roleplaying books. Several of Pohjola's artistic and theoretical articles have been published in journals and magazines in Europe and the United States.
- Myrskyn aika, 2003, Johnny Kniga Publishing
- Star Wreck Roleplaying Game, 2006, Energia Productions
- Tähti, 2007, Riimuahjo Publishing
- Age of the Tempest, 2013, Tactic
- Book of LARP, 2003, Interactivities Ink
- As Larp Grows Up, 2003, Projektgruppen KP03
- Beyond Role and Play, 2004, Ropecon ry.
- Dissecting Larp, 2005
- Kadonneet kyyneleet, 2008, Gummerus Kustannus Oy
- Sanaleikkikirja, 2008, Gummerus Kustannus Oy
- Ihmisen poika, 2011, Gummerus Kustannus Oy
|This Finnish biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article relating to a role-playing game designer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|