|Lucky Mike Torey|
|Administrator of Ondo State|
December 1993 – September 1994
|Preceded by||Dele Olumilua|
|Succeeded by||Ahmed Usman|
|Administrator of Enugu State|
14 September 1994 – 22 August 1996
|Preceded by||Temi Ejoor|
|Succeeded by||Sule Ahman|
Lucky Mike Torey is a retired army officer who was appointed Military Administrator of Ondo State, Nigeria from December 1993 to September 1994, and then of Enugu State until August 1996 during the military regime of general Sani Abacha. He died on 16 November 2013, after a brief illness.
Colonel Lucky Mike Torey established the Enugu State Environmental Protection Agency in 1995. In 1996, Torey stopped state government subventions to some of the Enugu State parastatals, including the Enugu State water corporation.
In 2005, Torey was one of the aspirants to the Unuevworo traditional stool in Ekpan, Uvwie Local Government area of Delta State. In March 2010 Torey chaired a ceremony where the Federal Government presented a Site Handing Over Certificate to H.O.B. Nigeria for a 430-unit housing project in Akure, Ondo State.
- "Nigerian States". WorldStatesmen. Retrieved 2010-03-27.
- Ezema Jonas Uwakwe. "The Impact of Urban Waste Management on the Environment: An Appraisal of Enugu State". University of Nigeria. Retrieved 2010-03-27.
- Asogwa Brendan Eze (May 2003). "Public Corporations and Management of Social Services in Nigeria (A case Study of Enugu State Water Corporation)". University of Nigeria. Retrieved 2010-03-27.
- "How to Curb Arms Proliferation in N/Delta". ThisDay. 2005-03-30. Retrieved 2010-03-27.
- "Commissioning of the 1st Phase of H.O.B. Housing Estate, Akure.". H.O.B. Nigeria. Retrieved 2010-03-27.
|This biographical article related to the Nigerian military is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|