|Birth name||William Michael Coleman|
|Born||July 8, 1992|
|Occupation(s)||Rapper, record producer, songwriter|
|Labels||OVO Sound, Warner|
|Associated acts||Drake, Jay Z, DJ Khaled, Hollow Da Don, Meek Mill, French Montana, Rick Ross|
William Michael Coleman (born July 8, 1992), professionally known as Mike Zombie, is a record producer and recording artist from Willingboro, NJ, signed as a producer to Drake's OVO Sound record label.
He is best known for the production of Drake's single "Started from the Bottom". He sampled a track titled "Ambient Piece" by Bruno Sanfilippo & Mathias Grassow for the song. "Started from the Bottom" was the winner of "Track of the Year" at the 2013 BET Hip Hop Awards. The song was played during NBA All-Star Weekend, LeBron James' "LeBron Face" Sprite commercial", video game NBA 2K14, and video game Assassin's Creed 4. The song was also nominated for "Best Rap Song" at The 56th Annual Grammy Awards. In July 2013, BET named him one of the "top 10 young producers to watch out for". In October 2013, Complex named him one of the "25 new producers to watch for". He previously collaborated with battle rapper Hollow Da Don
Mike Zombie released his first mixtape, The End of the Beginning, on Dec 22, 2013. Recently he produced DJ Khaled's song "They Don't Love You No More" featuring Meek Mill, Rick Ross, Jay-Z and French Montana. In the summer of 2014 he released his first music video from "The End of the Beginning" "616" on MTV Jams. On September 15th he had an interview with Hot 97 on Late Night with Peter Rosenberg and announced the album titled "Rebel Without A Cause" planned for January 2015.
- "Track of the Year". BET.com. 23 September 2013.
- "10 Young Producers On the Rise". BET.com. 1 August 2013.
- "Mike Zombie - 25 New Producers To Watch For - Complex". Complex. 7 October 2013.
- "Hollow Da Don - Loyalty Is A Way Of Life". DatPiff.
- "Mike Zombie - A Guide to Who's Who in OVO - Complex". Complex. 25 September 2013.
- "Drake – Started From The Bottom". Genius.
- "Mike Zombie Mixtape Release Party - December 17, 2013". Philly 360°, Your Guide to Philly’s Diverse Creative Scene, Nightlife, Music, Food & More.