|Known for||Director of Elevenplay; choreographer for Perfume, Sakura Gakuin, Babymetal|
Mikiko Mizuno, known professionally as simply Mikiko  or Mikikometal (both stylized in all caps), is a Japanese dancer and choreographer based in Hiroshima. She is the director and principal choreographer of the high-tech dance troupe Elevenplay, and also works with performers and idol groups, especially those under the Amuse, Inc. talent agency such as Perfume, Sakura Gakuin, and Babymetal. She was the stage director and choreographer for Japan's cultural presentation at the 2016 Summer Olympics closing ceremony.
- "MIKIKO | CHOREO-DIRECTOR". www.mikiko0811.net (in Japanese). Retrieved 2017-11-15.
- "『ぴあMUSIC COMPLEX Vol.4』にBABYMETALと宇多田ヒカル | BARKS". BARKS (in Japanese). 2016-04-04. Retrieved 2018-10-30.
- "ELEVENPLAY". ELEVEN PLAY (in Japanese). Retrieved 2017-11-15.
- "Watch a Modern Dance Battle Between Drones and a Human". Creators. 2015-03-13. Retrieved 2017-11-15.
- "Perfume Staff Profiles: MIKIKO | Perfume City". www.perfume-city.com. Retrieved 2017-11-15.
- "Perfume辞典｜留宇のブログ". ameblo.jp (in Japanese). Retrieved 2017-11-15.
- Inc., Natasha (2017-02-13). "さくら学院が"13人"で恋ダンス、森ハヤシ39歳「いい人生だった」 - 音楽ナタリー". 音楽ナタリー (in Japanese). Retrieved 2018-10-30.
- "Shiina Ringo to Help Produce Tokyo's Handover Ceremony at the Rio Olympics | ARAMA! JAPAN". ARAMA! JAPAN. 2016-01-26. Retrieved 2017-11-15.
|This article about someone associated with the art of dance is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|