|Operator||City of Mikkeli|
|Elevation AMSL||100 m / 329 ft|
Mikkeli Airport (IATA: MIK, ICAO: EFMI) is located in Mikkeli, Finland, 2.5 NM (4.6 km; 2.9 mi) west of the city centre. There are no regular scheduled flights to the airport. In the summer, there are a large number of gliding, powered flight and parachute jumping activities at the airport.
- "EFMI Mikkeli" (PDF). AIP Suomi / Finland. Finavia. 30 June 2011. pp. EFMI AD 2.1, 1–8. Archived from the original (PDF) on 20 July 2011. Retrieved 21 July 2011.
- "Finavia's Air Traffic Statistics 2010" (PDF). Vantaa: Finavia. pp. 7, 9. Archived from the original (PDF) on 24 January 2012. Retrieved 21 July 2011.
- Media related to Mikkeli Airport at Wikimedia Commons
- Mikkeli Airport
- AIP Finland – Mikkeli Airport
- Current weather for EFMI at NOAA/NWS
- Accident history for MIK at Aviation Safety Network
|This article about an airport in Finland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|