Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Minister of the Interior|
17 August 1944 – 12 October 1944
|Preceded by||Andor Jaross|
|Succeeded by||Péter Schell|
September 16, 1897|
Nagyszalonta, Kingdom of Hungary, Austria-Hungary
1 August 1971 (aged 73)|
Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Political party||Party of Hungarian Life, Party of National Unity|
Miklós Bonczos (Nagyszalonta, Hungary 16 September 1897 – Buenos Aires, Argentina 1 August 1971) was a Hungarian politician.
- 1915: Graduated Ludovika military academy in 1915.
- 1919: Awarded Vitéz order for distinguished services in World War I.
- 1925: Graduated Budapest University´s Law School.
- 1937: Csongrád county head.
- 1939-1944: Member of the Parliament.
- August 17, 1944 – October 12, 1944: Minister of the Interior for the Géza Lakatos administration. Due to health problems, could not fulfill his duties. Béla Horváth was appointed acting interior minister as state secretary on September 9.
| Minister of the Interior
|This article about a Hungarian politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|