Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Men's water polo|
|1932 Los Angeles||Team competition|
|1936 Berlin||Team competition|
In 1932 he was part of the Hungarian team which won the gold medal. He played one match.
Four years later he won again the gold medal with the Hungarian team. At the Berlin Games he played three matches.
- Taylor, Paul (2004). Jews and the Olympic Games: The Clash Between Sport and Politics : with a Complete Review of Jewish Olympic Medallists. Sussex Academic Press. ISBN 9781903900871.
- "The Nazi Olympics (Berlin 1936)—Jewish Athletes; Olympic Medalists". United States Holocaust Memorial Museum. Retrieved July 16, 2015.
- Miklós Sárkány at the International Olympic Committee
- Miklós Sárkány at databaseOlympics.com (archived)
- Miklós Sárkány at Olympics at Sports-Reference.com (archive)
|This article about an Olympic medalist of Hungary is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article relating to a Hungarian water polo figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|