Number of locations
|Maurice Prost (founder) and Gilles Gaillard (current Chairman and Chief Executive Officer)|
Number of employees
Mikros Image is a visual effects and animation company, founded by Maurice Prost in 1985. The studio is known for its visual effects on European films, but are also known as the animation providers on films including The Little Prince, Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie, and Sherlock Gnomes.
Mikros Image Montreal
- Mune: Guardian of the Moon (2014)
- The Little Prince (2015)
- Sahara (2017)
- Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie (2017) 
- Sgt. Stubby: An American Hero (2018)
- Asterix: The Secret of the Magic Potion (2018)
- The SpongeBob Movie: It's a Wonderful Sponge (2020)
- Stronger (2017)
Mikros Image Europe
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (2017)
- 100 Years (2015; won't be released until 2115)
- Immortals (2011)
- Oceans (2009)
- The Crimson Rivers (2000)
- The Ninth Gate (1999)
- "Mikros". Retrieved May 31, 2017.
- Darryn King (April 9, 2015). "Mikros Image Acquired by Technicolor". Retrieved May 28, 2017.
- "Mikros Image India's Facebook page". Retrieved May 31, 2017.
- Graser, Marc (January 22, 2015). "Jeffrey Katzenberg on DWA's Cutbacks: '3 Films a Year Was Too Ambitious". Variety. Retrieved May 31, 2017.
"Trolls," set for a 2016 release, will be the first film to be made with the $120 million budget.
- "Sgt. Stubby: An American Hero | Mikros image Animation". www.mikrosimage-animation.eu. Retrieved 2017-06-15.
- Martin Dale (January 26, 2016). "Mikros Image Developing New 'Asterix' Movie (EXCLUSIVE)". Retrieved May 29, 2017.
- "ROCKET PICTURES PARTNERS WITH MIKROS IMAGE TO LEAD DIGITAL ANIMATION WORK FOR PARAMOUNT ANIMATION AND MGM'S "SHERLOCK GNOMES"". June 10, 2016. Retrieved June 10, 2017.