Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up mil, .mil, or mil. in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mil, mil, or MIL may refer to:
- Mil (Ayn Al-Arab), a village in Syria
- Mil, Azerbaijan, a municipality in Beylagan Rayon
- Mil, Markazi, a village in Markazi Province, Iran
- Mil, Semnan, a village in Semnan Province, Iran
- MIL, IATA code for the metrolpolital area of Milan, Italy
- MIL, National Rail station code for Mill Hill Broadway railway station, England
- MIL, German vehicle registration code for Miltenberg (district)
- Míl Espáine, ancestor to the Irish in Irish mythology
- Mikhail Mil (1909–1970), founder of the Mil Moscow Helicopter Plant
Business and organizations
- Marine Industries Limited (MIL), a Canadian shipbuilder
- Mil Moscow Helicopter Plant, a Russian helicopter manufacturer named after Mikhail Mil
- Movimiento Ibérico de Liberación (MIL), Iberian Liberation Movement, a Catalan anti-Francoist group from 1971 to 1973
- Mouvement initiative et liberté (MIL), Initiative and Liberty Movement, a French Gaullist political association
- .mil, the top-level Internet domain of the U.S. military
- MIL-STD and MIL-SPEC, the United States Military Standard
- Malfunction indicator lamp, in a computerized engine-management system
- Media Integration Layer, the compositing engine used by Desktop Window Manager and Windows Presentation Foundation
Units of measurement
- Biblical mile, (Hebrew: מיל / mīl)
- Millilitre, informally "mil" from mL
- Millimetre, informally "mil"
- Milliradian, informally "mil"
- Scandinavian mile, (Norwegian and Swedish: mil), equivalent to 10 kilometres
- Thousandth of an inch, informally "mil"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mil.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.