|Date of birth
7 July 1994 |
|Place of birth
||1.70 m (5 ft 7 in)
||Payam Azadi-e Karaj
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 10 March 2016.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 22 January 2016
Milad Kamandani is an Iranian football player who currently plays for Iranian side Padideh as an attacking midfielder.
He joined Rah Ahan training camp after 2012–13 Tehran U-19 Pro League finishing with Moghavemat Tehran U21. He passed technical test and chosen by the head coach Ali Daei to be part of team's first team during 2013–14 Iran Pro League, but he not signed with Rah Ahan and joined Persepolis training camp after Ali Daei becomes Persepolis' head coach. He trained with Persepolis for three days and participated in training match against Tractor Sazi. He promoted to the first team on 11 July 2013 with signing a five-year contract. He played for Persepolis U21 in AFC Vision Asia U-21 Tehran Premier League. He made his debut for Persepolis against Sepahan in week 25 of 2013–14 Iran Pro League.
Club career statistics
- As of 31 December 2015
He was called up to the Iran U–20 team by Ali Doustimehr in November 2013.
He was called up to the Iran U–23 team by Nelo Vingada in June 2014.
- Iran Olympic
- ^ "یک جوان دیگر با راهآهن قرارداد بست/ میلاد کمندانی در جمع شاگردان دایی". Sorinetsport.ir.
- ^ "میلاد کمندانی و حسن جوادی قرارداد خود را امضا کردند". Sorinetsport.ir.
- ^ "ثبت قرارداد اعضای کادر فنی و بازیکنان تیم پرسپولیس در هیئت فوتبال". Footballtehran.com.
- ^ Play For Perspolis in Iran Pro League
- ^ Kamandani Select Iran national under-20 football team
- ^ Kamandani Select Iran national under-23 football team