(Redirected from Milagros (disambiguation))
Milagros may refer to:
- Milagros, Masbate, Philippines, a first-class municipality
- Milagros, Province of Burgos, a municipality in Castile and León, Spain.
- Milagros (given name)
- Fernando Milagros (born 1980), Chilean pop rock singer and songwriter
- Milagros (telenovela), a 2001 Peruvian telenovela
- Milagros (album), a 2001 studio album by American singer Myra
- Milagros (film), a 1997 film
- Milagros: Girl from Away, a 2008 book by Meg Medina
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Milagros.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.