Milan Gaľa (21 January 1953 in Jarovnice – 1 June 2012 near Košice) was a Slovak politician and Member of the Parliament (MEP) with the Slovenská demokraticka a krestanska unia, part of the European People's Party and sits on the European Parliament's Committee on Culture and Education.
He was a substitute for the Committee on Development and the Committee on the Environment, Public Health and Food Safety. He was also a member of the Delegation for relations with the Gulf States, including Yemen.
- 1976: Šafárik University (Košice), Medical Faculty
- 1980: Certificate of postgraduate study, grade one, in stomatology
- since 1976: Stomatologist
- 1994: Chairman of the Prešov district centre of KDH (Christian Democratic Movement)
- 2001: Member of the central council of SDKÚ (Slovak Democratic and Christian Union)
- 1990: Member of the board of Prešov District National Council
- 1990: Deputy Lord Mayor of Lipany
- 1990-2002: Member of Lipany Town Council
- 2001: Member of Prešov Regional Assembly
- 1992: Member of the Federal Assembly of the Czech and Slovak Federative Republic
- 1994-1999: Member of the National Council of the Slovak Republic
- 2002-2004: Member of the National Council of the Slovak Republic, Vice-Chairman of the Committee for Health Care
- 1. júna 2012 19:26. "Zomrel exposlanec Milan Gaľa - Pravda.sk". Spravy.pravda.sk. Retrieved 2012-09-11.
- Personal profile of Milan Gaľa in the European Parliament's database of members
- Declaration (PDF) of financial interests (Slovak)
|This article about a Member of the European Parliament for Slovakia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|