Milan M. Ćirković
Milan M. Ćirković (born 11 March 1971 in Belgrade) is a Serbian astronomer, astrophysicist, philosopher and science book author. He has worked in the fields of astrobiology, global catastrophic risks and future of humanity where he also co-authored with Nick Bostrom. A focus of his work is the Fermi Paradox for which he has critically discussed existing and also proposed novel solutions.
- Bostrom, Nick; Ćirković, Milan M. (2011). Global catastrophic risks. Oxford University Press. ISBN 978-0199606504.
- Ćirković, Milan M. (2018). The Great Silence: Science and Philosophy of Fermi’s Paradox. Oxford: Oxford University Press. ISBN 978-0199646302.
- Ćirković, Milan M. (2012). The Astrobiological Landscape: Philosophical Foundations of the Study of Cosmic Life. Cambridge University Press. ISBN 9780521197755.
- Lineweaver, Charles H. (2014). "Book Review - The Astrobiological Landscape: Philosophical Foundations of the Study of Cosmic Life". Origins of Life and Evolution of Biospheres. 44 (2): 159–163. doi:10.1007/s11084-014-9369-2.
- Hart, Thomas. "A New Theory on Why We Haven't Found Aliens Yet". Slate Magazine. Retrieved 7 February 2019.
- Wright, Jason T. (2018). "Book Review - Milan M. Ćirković: The Great Silence: The Science and Philosophy of Fermi's Paradox". Origins of Life and Evolution of Biospheres: 1–3. doi:10.1007/s11084-018-9568-3.
- Brin, G. David (2018). "Review - The Great Silence: The Science and Philosophy of Fermi's Paradox". American Journal of Physics. 86 (11): 878. doi:10.1119/1.5053112.