|Died||June 11, 2001 (aged 46)|
Milan Pantić was killed on 11 June 2001 before 8.00 AM near the entrance of the building where his apartment was by unknown assailants using a blunt object. He had just been at a drugstore to buy some bread.
In 2016 the case was still unresolved and the OSCE Representative on Freedom of the Media, Dunja Mijatović, urged Serbian authorities to intensify efforts to solve this and other murders of journalists.
- "Journalist Milan Pantic killed". Blic Online. Jagodina. 2001-06-12. Retrieved 2016-11-21.
- "Milan Pantic - Journalists Killed". Committee to Protect Journalists. Retrieved 2016-11-21.
- "Murder of Milan Pantic - Yugoslavia". SEEMO. Archived from the original on 2016-07-31. Retrieved 2016-11-21.
- "Sarajevo: Suspect questioned over murder of journalist Milan Pantic". InSerbia News. 2014-03-27. Retrieved 2016-11-21.
- "On 15th anniversary of killing Milan Pantić, OSCE Representative urges authorities in Serbia to intensify efforts to solve murders of journalists". OSCE. 2016-06-11. Retrieved 2016-11-21.