Rodić with Red Star Belgrade in 2018
|Full name||Milan Rodić|
|Date of birth||2 April 1991|
|Place of birth||Drvar, SFR Yugoslavia|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Playing position||Left back|
|Red Star Belgrade|
|2013–2015||Zenit Saint Petersburg||7||(1)|
|2013–2014||→ Volga Nizhny Novgorod (loan)||18||(0)|
|2015||→ Zenit-2 Saint Petersburg (loan)||4||(0)|
|2017–||Red Star Belgrade||40||(4)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 8 December 2018|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 20 November 2018
Rodić played his first professional match for OFK Beograd on 26 April 2009, against FK Partizan at the age of 18. Almost two years later, on 25 April 2012, he was named left-back in Sportal's ideal team of Round 26 in the 2011–12 Serbian SuperLiga.
Zenit St. Petersburg
On 31 January 2013, Rodić signed a contract with Zenit St. Petersburg. On 21 February 2013, coach Luciano Spalletti deployed Rodić in the 85th minute as a substitute for Sergei Semak against Liverpool in the 2012-13 UEFA Europa League. However, Rodić ended up playing only five matches for Zenit before being loaned out to FC Volga Nizhny Novgorod and Zenit's reserve team, after which he transferred to Krylia Sovetov.
In August 2015, Rodić signed with Krylia Sovetov. Over the course of two seasons, Rodić got back into competitive shape. After two years with Krylia Sovetov, Rodić thanked the fans and commented that he was happy to play for Krylia, but that he missed his family in Serbia.
Red Star Belgrade
On 6 June 2011, Rodić made his debut with the Serbia national under-21 football team against Sweden's U-21 team. Five years later, Rodić got his first call up to the senior Serbia squad for a friendly match against Russia on 5 June 2016.
In May 2018 he was named in Serbia's preliminary squad for the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia. On 4 June, he made his international debut in a friendly match against Chile, coming on as a substitute for Aleksandar Kolarov in the 80th minute. He was also selected in Serbia’s squad for the 2018 World Cup, but he failed to make any appearances there.
- As of 2 December 2018
- As of 20 November 2018
- Zenit Saint Petersburg
- Red Star Belgrade
- "2018 FIFA World Cup Russia – List of Players" (PDF). FIFA.com. Fédération Internationale de Football Association. 4 June 2018. Retrieved 19 June 2018.
- Sportal (Serbian – Tim 26. kolo JSL
-  Team Lineups: Liverpool 3-1 Zenit St Petersburg (agg 3-3). 21 February 2013.
- "Arena Sport: Milan Rodić: Evo zašto sam izabrao Crvenu zvezdu" (in Serbian). 21 July 2017. Retrieved 30 July 2017.
-  Mihajlo Vidojević. Sportske: Pao još jedan potpis - Rodić je Zvezdin! (in Serbian) 21 July 2017. Accessed 30 July 2017.
- MUSLINOVI "ORLOVI" Ovo je spisak nove reprezentacije Srbije u fudbalu (in Serbian) 10 May 2016
- "Један тим, срцем свим – Младен Крстајић одабрао" [One team, with all their hearts – Mladen Krstajić selects]. FSS.rs (in Serbian). Football Association of Serbia. 24 May 2018. Retrieved 24 May 2018.
- "Serbia VS Chile 4 June 2018".
- "World Cup 2018: All the confirmed squads for this summer's finals in Russia". BBC Sport. 4 June 2018. Retrieved 25 June 2018.
- "M.Rodić on Soccerway". Soccerway. Retrieved 23 August 2017.
- Milan Rodić at Utakmica.rs