From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Milda may refer to:
- Milda (mythology), Lithuanian goddess of love and of freedom
- Milda, Germany, a municipality in Thuringia, Germany
- Milda (gastropod), a genus of sea snails
- Milda (given name), a female given name
- Nickname of the Freedom Monument in Riga, Latvia
- MILDA, acronym for the Melanesian Indigenous Land Defence Alliance
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Milda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.