|• Governing body||Milden Village Council|
|• Mayor||Travis Inverarity|
|• MP||David L. Anderson|
|• MLA||Jim Reiter|
|• Total||1.19 km2 (0.46 sq mi)|
|• Density||151.6/km2 (393/sq mi)|
|Postal code||S0L 2L0|
|Railways||Canadian Pacific Railway, Abandoned|
Milden is a village in Milden No. 286, Saskatchewan, Canada and is seat of the municipality of Milden. The Population was 181 at the 2011 Canada Census. The village is located at the junction of Highway 15 and Highway 655 approximately 20 km west of Outlook on highway 15.
Local businesses include a Petro-Canada pipeline construction facility.
- Geoff Dolan (Canadian Strongman)
- National Archives, Archivia Net. "Post Offices and Postmasters". Archived from the original on 2006-10-06.
- Government of Saskatchewan, MRD Home. "Municipal Directory System". Archived from the original on November 21, 2008.
- Canadian Textiles Institute. (2005). "CTI Determine your provincial constituency". Archived from the original on 2007-09-11.
- Commissioner of Canada Elections, Chief Electoral Officer of Canada (2005). "Elections Canada On-line". Archived from the original on 2007-04-21.
- Statistics Canada (Census 2011). "Milden - Community Profile". Retrieved 2012-07-27. Check date values in:
- Municipal Affairs - Milden, Saskatchewan