Mildred Holland in 1899. Photographed by Elmer Chickering
|Born||April 9, 1869|
|Died||January 27, 1944|
New York City, New York
|Spouse(s)||Edward C. White|
Mildred Holland (April 9, 1869 – January 27, 1944) was an American actress. She appeared on stage for more than 35 years, making her first appearance on September 24, 1890 at Hermann's Bleeker Hall in New York. Her first film appearance was in 1912, in the short Two Old Pals with Otto Breitkreutz.
Her spouse was Edward C. White.
- Who Was Who in the Theatre:1912–1976 vol.2 D-H p. 1195, originally published annually by John Parker; this 1976 version by the Gale Research Company
- Silent Film Necrology 2nd edition p. 247 c. 2001 by Eugene Michael Vazzana
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Mildred Holland.|
- Mildred Holland at the Internet Broadway Database
- Mildred Holland on IMDb
- Portrait of Mildred Holland, University of Washington Sayre collection
- Portrait gallery, NY Public Library Billy Rose collection
|This article about an American actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Illinois biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|