Mile High Music Festival
|Mile High Music Festival|
|Dates||August 14 and 15, 2010; July in 2008-2009|
|Location(s)||Commerce City, Colorado, United States|
|Years active||2008 – 2010|
The Mile High Music Festival was an annual two-day concert that took place for three years. It was held in Commerce City, Colorado at Dick's Sporting Goods Park, first done on July 19 and 20, 2008. The concert was originally scheduled to be held at City Park in Denver (near the Denver Zoo), but changed because of opposition from zoo officials. 2010 was the last year and promoter AEG announced that the festival would be cancelled for 2011 "due to the economy"
- "Denver Zoo's concerns nix music fest at City Park". Rocky Mountain News. December 20, 2007.
- "Mile High Music Festival cancelled". March 1, 2011. Archived from the original on January 13, 2014.
- "Line Up : Mile High Music Festival". Retrieved July 12, 2010.
- http://www.milehighmusicfestival.com at the Wayback Machine (archived 10 February 2012) - Main site
- http://www.stateofmindmusic.com/?entry=321 - State of Mind - Photos from Mile High Festival