|Full name||Mile Svilar|
|Date of birth||27 August 1999|
|Place of birth||Antwerp, Belgium|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 5 November 2017|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 18 October 2017
Svilar signed a five-year contract with Portuguese champions Benfica on 28 August 2017, and took the jersey number 1. On 14 October, he made his Benfica debut in a 1–0 victory over Olhanense. He broke Iker Casillas's record as the youngest goalkeeper to ever play in the Champions League on 18 October 2017, in a 1–0 home defeat against Manchester United, aged 18 years and 52 days. He later also became the youngest goalkeeper ever to save a penalty in a Champions League match on 31 October 2017, in the return leg against Manchester United, aged 18 years and 65 days; in the same match, which ended in a 2–0 away defeat, he also became the youngest player ever to score an own goal in the competition.
Svilar was a member of Belgium U-16, Belgium U-17, Belgium U-18 national teams and he is a current member of Belgium U-19. He was the first choice goalkeepers for the Belgium U-17 team at the 2016 UEFA European Under-17 Championship in Azerbaijan.
Born in Belgium to a Serbian father and a Belgian mother, Svilar is eligible to represent Belgium or Serbia. On 4 November 2017, he announced that he would play his first game for the Serbia national team in March 2018, as he accepted the call from the Football Association of Serbia.
|Anderlecht||2016–17||Belgian First Division A||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
- "Svilar - Official Profile". S.L. Benfica. Retrieved 19 June 2018.
- "Anderlecht 2016-2017". footballsquads.co.uk. Retrieved 19 October 2017.
- Garcia, Filipa Fernandes (28 August 2017). "Svilar assina por cinco épocas" [Svilar signs for five seasons]. S.L. Benfica (in Portuguese). Retrieved 16 October 2017.
- "Taça de Portugal Placard 2017/2018 - Third Round: Olhanense 0-1 Benfica". thefinalball.com. Retrieved 16 October 2017.
- "Benfica's Svilar breaks Casillas' Champions League record against Man United".
- Michael Yokhin (31 October 2017). "Meet Mile Svilar, the youngest keeper in Champions League history". ESPN FC. Retrieved 31 October 2017.
- "Man. United 2-0 Benfica". uefa.com. 31 October 2017. Retrieved 31 October 2017.
- Mark Critchley (31 October 2017). "Manchester United make it four from four on another night to forget for Benfica youngster Mile Svilar". The Independent. Retrieved 31 October 2017.
- "Mladi Srbin protiv Manchester Uniteda srušio rekord Lige prvaka". index.hr. Retrieved 28 August 2018. (in Croatian)
- "Svilar odlucio - igra za Srbiju". rts.rs. Retrieved 4 November 2017. (in Serbian)
- Mile Svilar at Soccerway. Retrieved 19 October 2017.
- "BDFutbol Player Profile". bdfutbol.com. Retrieved 19 October 2017.
- "Mile Svilar Titles". thefinalball.com. Retrieved 16 October 2017.
- "Jedan Srbin može protiv Junajteda da ispiše istoriju Lige šampiona". sport.blic.rs. Retrieved 16 October 2017. (in Serbian)
|This biographical article related to association football in Belgium, about a goalkeeper, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|