|Elevation||590 m (1,940 ft)|
|• Population||397 (2011)|
|• Area (km2)||12.628|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
|Postal code||402 00|
Milea (Greek: Μηλέα, Greek pronunciation: [mi'lea]) is a village and a community of the Elassona municipality. Before the 2011 local government reform it was a part of the municipality of Sarantaporo, of which it was a municipal district. The 2011 census recorded 397 inhabitants in the village. The community of Milea covers an area of 12.628 km2.
Milea was named Vourmpa until 1957.
- "Απογραφή Πληθυσμού - Κατοικιών 2011. ΜΟΝΙΜΟΣ Πληθυσμός" (in Greek). Hellenic Statistical Authority.
- Kallikratis law Greece Ministry of Interior (in Greek)
- "Population & housing census 2001 (incl. area and average elevation)" (PDF) (in Greek). National Statistical Service of Greece. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2015-09-21.
- "Μηλέα". elassona.com.gr. Retrieved 9 December 2014.
- "Name changes of settlements in Greece: Vourmpa--Milea". Πανδέκτης. Retrieved 9 December 2014.