|Full name||Milene Domingues Aganzo|
|Date of birth||18 June 1979|
|Place of birth||São Paulo, Brazil|
|Height||167 cm (5 ft 6 in)|
|2004–2007||AD Torrejón CF||70||(22)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Domingues was signed by Rayo Vallecano but also played football for Fiamma Monza. The ex-model also holds the women's record for ball juggling, keeping a football off the ground with 55,198 touches. She was also the most expensive female football player in Spain, costing over £200,000.
- She wore the number 26 for the national team.
- She is a Buddhist.
- She registered a total of 55, 198 touches in one instance, and thus holds the record for 'longest keepie uppie' if measured by the number of touches accumulated.
- Arrivederci Ronaldinha
- Brazilian magazine Corpo A Corpo article about Milene Domingues
- Mrs Ronaldo in record transfer BBC Sports 12 September 2002. Retrieved 2007-02-18.
- El equipo de «Ronaldinha»»