Miles! Miles! Miles!
|Miles! Miles! Miles!|
|Live album by Miles Davis|
|Released||November 1, 1992|
|Recorded||October 4, 1981|
Miles! Miles! Miles! is an album by Miles Davis, released exclusively in Japan in 1993. It contains recordings from the October 4, 1981 concert in Tokyo, some of which had appeared on We Want Miles, including the original version of the track "Jean-Pierre", elsewhere edited by producer Teo Macero to remove the first twenty-five seconds of introduction, consisting primarily of a guitar riff and percussion.
|1.||"Back Seat Betty"||Miles Davis||20:18|
|3.||"My Man's Gone Now"||DuBose Heyward, George Gershwin||15:44|
|1.||"Fat Time"||Miles Davis||12:59|
- Miles Davis – trumpet
- Marcus Miller – bass
- Bill Evans – soprano saxophone
- Mike Stern – guitar
- Al Foster – drums
- Mino Cinelu – percussion
- Tomoo Suzuki - engineer, mixing
- "Miles! Miles! Miles! Live in Japan '81 by Miles Davis (All Music Review)". All Music. Retrieved April 12, 2017.
- Cole, George (2007). The Last Miles: the Music of Miles Davis, 1980-1991. Ann Arbor: University of Michigan Press. p. 107. ISBN 0-472-03260-7.
- "Miles! Miles! Miles! by Miles Davis". Discogs. Retrieved April 12, 2017.
|This 1980s jazz album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|