Jump to navigation Jump to search
Milesia, Milesian, Milesians, or Miletans may refer to:
- Milesians (Irish), a people figuring in Irish mythology
- Milesians (Greek), the inhabitants of Miletus, a city in the Anatolia province of modern-day Turkey
- Milesian school, a school of thought founded in the 6th century BC and exemplified by three philosophers from Miletus
- Milesian tale, a genre of salacious or exotic narrative
- Milesia (fly), a genus of very large hoverflies
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Milesians.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.