|Post office Founded||May 1, 1900|
|Incorporated (Village of the Northwest Territories)||March 14, 1903|
|• Mayor||Jeff Brown|
|• Town Administrator||Stephen Schury|
|• Governing body||Milestone Town Council|
|• Total||2.17 km2 (0.84 sq mi)|
|• Density||284.4/km2 (737/sq mi)|
|Postal code||S0G 3L0|
|Waterways||Souris River valley|
Milestone is a town in southeast Saskatchewan, Canada, on Saskatchewan Highway 39. The town was named after C. W. Milestone (superintendent of the New Soo Line) in 1893. The town acts as a service centre for the neighbouring countryside with the area's economy dominated by agriculture.
Three churches offer services; Milestone United Church, Milestone St. Aloysius Catholic Church and Milestone Alliance Church. Other facilities provided in the town include a public pool, campground, ice rink and various shops and services.
|Canada census – Milestone, Saskatchewan community profile|
|Total private dwellings:|
|Median household income:|
Milestone Elementary School offers Kindergarten to Grade 4. Milestone High School offers classes up to Grade 12.
- "2011 Community Profiles". Statistics Canada. Government of Canada. Retrieved 2014-04-09.
- National Archives, Archivia Net. "Post Offices and Postmasters". Archived from the original on 2006-10-06. Retrieved 2014-07-15.
- Government of Saskatchewan, MRD Home. "Municipal Directory System". Archived from the original on 2016-01-15. Retrieved 2014-07-15.
- Commissioner of Canada Elections, Chief Electoral Officer of Canada (2005). "Elections Canada On-line". Archived from the original on 2007-04-21. Retrieved 2014-07-15.
- "Town of Milestone". Retrieved 2014-07-19.
- "2001 Community Profiles". Canada 2001 Census. Statistics Canada. February 17, 2012.