Milford, New Zealand
|Local authority||Auckland Council|
|Forrest Hill||Castor Bay||(Hauraki Gulf)|
Milford is a suburb of Auckland, New Zealand's largest city. It is located on Auckland's North Shore on the northern side of Lake Pupuke. It also has a popular swimming beach, which runs some two kilometers from Black Rock in the south to Castor Bay in the north. The Wairau Creek empties into the Hauraki Gulf at the northern end of Milford Beach, and its lower tidal reaches host the Milford Marina.
Both schools have a decile rating of 10.
- 2013 Census QuickStats about a place : Lake Pupuke
- Education Counts: Carmel College
- "About Carmel College". Carmel College. Retrieved 25 January 2009.
- Education Counts: Milford School
- "Back to the future for Milford Primary". Shore News. 17 October 2001. p. 13.